Effectively manage your money
With Golden Valley Bank's Business Online Banking you can effectively manage your money with easy to use tools.
Watch video in Education CenterVisit FAQ page.
- View balances and transactions on all of your business accounts
- Grant employees limited or full access to your accounts
- Transfer funds between accounts
- View check images
- Export into Quicken or QuickBooks automatically with Direct Connect
- Send wires from your computer
- Make eDeposits from your office
- Pay bills
- Process Direct Deposit of payroll to your employees*
- Collect or make electronic payments through ACH transfers*
Stay up to date with account notifications delivered to you via text or email. There are several alert options for you to choose from to stay on top of your account activity. Some of them are:
- Balance Alert: allows you to set a balance threshold in your checking or savings account and notifies you whenever that threshold is met.
- Balance Notification: notifies you of the available balance in your checking or savings account either daily or weekly.
- Checks: notifies you when a check for a specific amount or check number posts to your account.
- Debit/ATM Card: notifies you when card transactions are made from your account above a specified amount. Also allows you to set a notification if an employee or co-signer uses their debit card.
Choose the Alerts option on your home screen or go to Account Services and choose eAlerts.
Save paper, time and hassle by signing up for eStatements today. Receive an electronic version of your account statements that you currently receive in the mail. Once enrolled, you will no longer receive your statement in the mail; it will now be available via Online Banking. When a new eStatement is ready, we will notify you through email.
- eStatements are fast, FREE and convenient with easy access to your account statements.
- eStatements are available for checking, saving and loan accounts.
- View, print and/or save your statement for easy sharing with your accountant or for long-term storage.
- Access up to 18 months of statement history (including check images) from the date you first sign up.
- Avoid mail fraud and mail theft.
- Anytime, 24/7 access through your online banking portal.
Contact us to sign up by calling 894-1000 or email us.
Golden Valley Bank is proud to deliver the highest level of security for our Business Online Banking customers. We offer an additional layer of security to our log-in process called Security Tokens. This helps ensure that your information is secure, protecting you from fraud and identity theft.
How it Works
Security Tokens verify your identity in two ways. Every time you log in to Business Online Banking, the Bank identifies you, and it lets you identify the Bank.
Learn more details about this extra layer of protection by watching our Security Token video in our Education Center.
Gain easy access to our Business Online Banking services directly from within QuickBooks. Automatically download posted transactions into QuickBooks using Direct Connect, making your reconciliation process even easier. Direct Connect will help your business avoid double posting of entries and improve accuracy; record and match deposits and save you time.
Getting Started Guides
Windows User GuideMac User Guide.
*Subject to credit approval.