Effectively manage your money
With Golden Valley Bank's Business Online Banking you can effectively manage your money with easy to use tools.
Watch video in Education CenterVisit FAQ page.
- View balances and transactions on all of your business accounts
- Grant employees limited or full access to your accounts
- Transfer funds between accounts
- View check images
- Export into Quicken or QuickBooks automatically with Direct Connect
- Send wires from your computer
- Make eDeposits from your office
- Pay bills
- Process Direct Deposit of payroll to your employees*
- Collect or make electronic payments through ACH transfers*
The Alerts You Want, When and Where You Want Them
We’re excited to announce that we've upgraded eAlerts! With this upgrade comes real-time alerts that let you know the moment something important happens to your account by instantly sending a message. Set up alerts to notify you via email, text*, or push notifications on your smartphone with our Mobile Banking app**.
Choose from dozens of eAlerts including when:
- A purchase is made using your debit card
- An ATM withdrawal is made
- A transaction clears that exceeds the amount you set
- An invalid login attempt occurs with your user ID
Set your Alerts today by logging in to Business Online Banking and choosing the Alerts on the homepage.
Visit FAQ page
* Text and data rates may apply from your service provider.
**Alerts are based upon the settings you establish as a customer. Most alerts are provided real-time, but some debit card purchases may not trigger an immediate alert. While most alerts will be generated instantly via real-time processing, some payment terminals or ATM systems not owned or operated by Golden Valley Bank and/or system outages outside the Bank’s control may result in delayed alerts. Do Not Disturb settings in your Online Banking account could interfere with the timing of notifications if an alert is triggered while Do Not Disturb is activated. Golden Valley Bank is not liable for insufficient account balances due to the delay of notification, or system errors outside of our control that result in an inability to receive alerts.
Save paper, time and hassle by signing up for eStatements today. Receive an electronic version of your account statements that you currently receive in the mail. Once enrolled, you will no longer receive your statement in the mail; it will now be available via Online Banking. When a new eStatement is ready, we will notify you through email.
- eStatements are fast, FREE and convenient with easy access to your account statements.
- eStatements are available for checking and savings accounts.
- View, print and/or save your statement for easy sharing with your accountant or for long-term storage.
- Access up to 18 months of statement history (including check images) from the date you first sign up.
- Avoid mail fraud and mail theft.
- Anytime, 24/7 access through your online banking portal.
How to Enroll:
When enrolling in Business Online Banking, you have the ability of designating which accounts you would like enrolled in eStatement within our Business Online Banking documentation. From there, Golden Valley Bank will ensure those accounts are set up on eStatements.
Already enrolled in Business Online Banking but didn't sign up for eStatements? Contact us by calling 894-1000 or email our Electronic Banking Department.
Golden Valley Bank is proud to deliver the highest level of security for our Business Online Banking customers. We offer an additional layer of security to our log-in process called Security Tokens. This helps ensure that your information is secure, protecting you from fraud and identity theft.
How it Works
Security Tokens verify your identity in two ways. Every time you log in to Business Online Banking, the Bank identifies you, and it lets you identify the Bank.
Learn more details about this extra layer of protection by watching the Security Token module in our Business Online Banking video in our Education Center.
Digital Token Set Up Guide
Gain easy access to our Business Online Banking services directly from within QuickBooks. Automatically download posted transactions into QuickBooks using Direct Connect, making your reconciliation process even easier. Direct Connect will help your business avoid double posting of entries and improve accuracy; record and match deposits and save you time.
Getting Started Guides
Windows User GuideMac User Guide.
*Subject to credit approval.